Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Other bike stuff.
We actually get out of school for Veteran's Day so I was off yesterday. It's totally screwed up my mental calendar. I keep thinking today is Monday. Andy went to try to buy a bike yesterday and of course, they have to order his. They tried to get him to buy an upgrade for $600! Seriously? We just want to follow Emma - who is now afraid of hills and turns. So basically, unless it's a flat straightaway, she's walking her bike rather than riding it. After last night's screaming-freak-out-in-front-of-the-neighbor's-house, we're going to have to work on positive reinforcement to get her back on the bike full-time. I may start carrying treats like a dog-trainer. Sheesh. We also bought a trailer for Jackson to ride in. He screamed the entire time I was strapping him in but enjoyed the actual ride. Then he screamed the entire time I was taking him out of it. I think the screaming was because he was hungry though. A photo of the trailer including the little dude riding in it will be forthcoming.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment