Monday, November 10, 2008

Help

I am currently rereading Twilight to prepare for the upcoming movie. (See Countdown if you're confused.) But, when I finish (probably tomorrow) I need a new book. A good one. Any suggestions?

7 comments:

Katie Anders said...

Man, I so want to reread Twilight, but (gasp) I loaned it to someone and haven't gotten it back. So sad.

Anonymous said...

I'm a big fan of Jodi Picoult. I've read all of her books and haven't been disappointed. I also loved Water for Elephants. When I'm in a book search, I usually go back to a classic to get me through until someone gives me an idea. Breakfast at Tiffany's? Mockingbird? Catcher in the Rye?

Andy said...

Just so that everyone knows, Reagan would leave me for Edward. In a (vampire) heartbeat. So, that nice post about me . . . well, that's just her way of hiding the fact that she's in love with a fictional character. But hey, I get to go to school full-time, so I say it's a draw.

Reags said...

If you had read the books (at least the 1st one, like I asked) then you would know that vampires' hearts don't beat. They are the undead, P.S.

Emily said...

Got two more people hooked on the vampires! Made Mom read Twilight just so I would have someone to see the movie with and she can't wait to read the next.

The Time Traveler's Wife is a great book. I can't remember the author off the top of my head and I gave the book back to the person that loaned it to me. It was one I started and put down and then gave another chance. Once I did, I loved it.

Katie Anders said...

Tell Andy that Phil knows it wouldn't turn out well for him if I had to pick between him and Edward.

Andy said...

I tried to read the book, but the only way I can do so is to pry them from your cold, dead hands. In fact, when I tried to pick the book up last night, you threatened physical violence against me.

Maybe it was b/c you were actually reading the book at the time, but hey, I tried. . .