Friday, November 14, 2008

Blog Tagged!

I was checking out my cousin Gina's blog and discovered I have been blog tagged. This happened a year or so ago, but I'm game for it again. Here are the rules:

1. Link to the person who tagged you (Gina's listed in my blog-list "The Childress Family")
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Write six random thoughts about yourself
4. Tag six people at the end of your post
5. Let each person know he/she has been tagged
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is posted

Six random things about me:
1. I'd rather have a cold beer than a good glass of wine. (Stole this one from Gina, but it's so true.)
2. I have zero will power around sweets and have been known to eat chocolate for breakfast if it's in the house. (Remember, Gina and I are related so it's OK that we have a lot of the same tendencies.)
3. I am in love with several fictional characters: Edward from Twilight, Ron from the Harry Potter series, and Jamie from the Outlander series (there Andy, I said it out loud - metaphorically)
4. As much as I bitch about it, I love to teach!
5. It's not unusual for me to be wearing my pjs at 4:30 in the afternoon. School-clothes get irritating.
6. I miss the following people terribly on an almost daily basis (in no particular order):
MK, Mikey, Jay and Leanne, Izzie, Spears, Katie, the Thursday girls

Ok, so I blog tag:
Jess
Leanne
Scott/MK
Emily Ward (perhaps this will make her update)
Jay
Katie