I leave you with video of the dude. He can motor. Thusendeth the marathon-blog/picture post. Forgive the Emma-scolding toward the end. She was being grabby.
I can't believe tomorrow he'll be 9 months old. Here are some pics of his new favorite hobby - standing under the table. He's gonna walk early people, look out.
Wow, wow, look at Jackson go. Emma, you are such a good, big sister, helping him along. I'll bet he just really loves you. I know we love you, too. can't wait to see you all. Santa is coming soon. Tell Grandma just what you want. love, love, kisses and hugs, too. Grandma and Grandpa.
1 comment:
Wow, wow, look at Jackson go. Emma, you are such a good, big sister, helping him along. I'll bet he just really loves you. I know we love you, too. can't wait to see you all. Santa is coming soon. Tell Grandma just what you want. love, love, kisses and hugs, too. Grandma and Grandpa.
Post a Comment