Monday, November 10, 2008
Andy lives.
Here's a fleeting glimpse at my adorable husband. He was serving as photo subject for Emma, our budding photog. She loves to take pictures but she's still learning about getting her subjects in the center of the frame.
May I just say that I am one of the luckiest women in the world. My husband is currently mopping the floor so that I can blog. He doesn't know I'm posting a picture of him or he'd probably brain me with the mop, but - people - he's mopping. In truth, Andy usually does the mopping. I do the vaccuuming beforehand, he does the mopping. He also does the laundry and I fold - most of the time. He cooks, he cleans the bathrooms. He's basically amazing. Now, he's probably embarrassed that I'm telling you all this but I just wanted you to know how much he takes care of us. In addition to all his "chores" he is also a great father and my best friend. After Drew's death last week, I took some time to evaluate and with Thanksgiving coming up, I have a multitude of blessings for which to give thanks. Andy's at the top of the list along with my 3 beautiful babies and my faith, my family and my great friends. It sounds sappy but it's true. I am blessed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Andy Lives!!! Way to be a good husband, Andy!!! :)
I kinda like him, too. and to Andy, I am proud of you, son. You turned out pretty good. Thanks to dad and me. we did a good job, if I do say so. and no, you were not adopted. you got your smarts from your dad, but you got my cool personality.
Post a Comment