Thursday, May 17, 2007
Anyone hiring?
I spent most of the day calling schools and sweating over having a job possibility in Florida. I probably called 20 different schools. Now the decision becomes: public or private? There are pros and cons to both. The laugh of the whole thing is that my 2 best leads right now are a private Catholic high school and a public high school with a 87% African-American population. There's nothing wrong with either of the schools in themselves: it's just that I will stick out like a sore thumb. It will be the adult version of Sesame Street's "one of these things is doing its own thing" (insert music here). Ultimately, wherever God opens a door, I'll be willing to walk right on in. Just keep your fingers crossed that I don't run into the door and break my nose instead.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment