Friday, May 18, 2007
Recipe for disaster.
My mother decided it would be "fun" to bring her toy poodle to our house this weekend. My dad knew better. There happens to be CENTURIES of evidence to support the fact that dogs and cats don't get along. Apparently my mother would attempt to reverse years of evolution in one measly weekend. Needless to say: the cats are pissed. The poodle believes our cats to be giant motorized toys. Max is certain the dog is an evil demon come to torment him. Zoey is just bitchy and territorial. It took about 3.7 seconds for her tail to expand to feather-duster circumference. Hopefully, Sunday I will be able to report that everyone kept to his/her corners and no blood or fur was lost. I'm not sure how one should look at it: natural selection or best intentions leading to...yada yada yada.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hey yada, does this mean I should leave my precious, love of my life, berkeley baby home???? you are too much!! you just crack me up.
Post a Comment