Thursday, April 12, 2007

Really...it's over already?

So, after 3 grueling, arduous days of having the house on the market, we have sold our house. No, that's not a typo - 3 days. If everything goes well with the inspection and financing, our house is sold. CRAZY!

One million and a half thank-yous to Jessica for all the patience with my phone calls, questions and basic home-owner/seller paranoia that I have wreaked upon her over the past 2 weeks. Not only is she a great friend and incredibly patient, but she is also a fellow-strongly-worded-letter writer. Keep her in your thoughts and prayers as she and Ken are still waiting on word about when they can go pick up their son, Beckett.

We really feel like this is another sign that we are supposed to go to Florida. Somehow, it's still not real to me. We moved a lot when I was younger so I should be used to this. It's just foreign to me to think about packing up, driving somewhere and never coming home. Fayetteville has been home for me and Andy for more than 10 years. We're going to miss it a lot but we know that God has good plans for our family and we're excited to see what is in store for us in Florida. Here's hoping no major appliance explodes between now and June!

3 comments:

Jessica Johnston-Myers said...

Awww! You are welcome! Oh, and congratulations on the speedy sale. I told you it would fly.

: )

Tammy Z said...

I am so happy about your house, now sent some of those good vibes my way. Everyone who has looked wants but can't seem to sell the one they are in... I guess this means you really are leaving. It didn't seem real until now :(

Emily said...

Congratulations! Have you started looking for a house in FL? Can't wait to chat with you sometime soon!