Friday, July 23, 2010

Tooth Fairy Remix

Emma lost another tooth yesterday. They were both loose so it's not a total shock but I didn't think it would come out that soon! So last night, we put it in the "tooth box" but I never saw where she put it. I assumed (I know, my fault) she would leave it on her dresser. When the TF finally went in to perform the swap, the box was nowhere to be found. 30 minutes later - still no tooth box. The gods stepped in and E woke up thirsty and in need of some itch relief. After both treatments, I feigned surprise and told her we had forgotten to put out her tooth for the TF. She looked at me like I was crazy and said, "Mama, it's under my pillow. Duh."
Right - the only place I didn't look.

No comments: