Here's a short schedule of our summer events, so far:
June
* I "streamlined" my classroom and threw a whole bunch of junk out while I packed up for summer.*Kids spent 2 weeks in AR while Andy took his prelims and we went to Cancun, Mexico for our 10th anniversary. (Yeah - I know, we've been married for 10 years. Weird.)
*Emma started summer camp at Florida State University Schools summer program. She's loving life and comes home with a new story or adventure every day.
*Emma's bottom 2 teeth are really loose - the Tooth Fairy better get in gear!
*I met Katie in Panama City for the Eclipse movie release. Loved it! Already seen it twice more. And, I may go again.
*ANDY FOUND OUT HE PASSED HIS PRELIMINARY EXAMS!!!!
July
*E and I went to watch the fireworks while Andy stayed home with J. We were still trying to get the kids back into their routine after being in a different time zone (and different expectation zone - the GPs set later bedtimes than the 'rents.)
*E & J back into their rountine: glad to be back at school and camp.
*MK GAVE BIRTH TO BABY LUCY!
*YARD SALE! Again, streamlining. Need I say more? Although, I do have to pause here to give MUCHO GRACIAS to my friend Kat for suffering in the heat with me all day. Also a huge YOU'RE A LIFESAVER to my friend Hillary for taking E & K skating for the day. And, last but never least, LOVE YOU to Andy for being the J-man's beck-and-call guy all day. The YS wasn't really worth all the trouble it took to put it together but we did make some money - and it's money we didn't have before so I guess it's not all bad.
I also posted some pics and videos from the Spring soccer season. Emma looks good in her uniform - she's #12. Take a peek if you have time.
The rest of the summer is pretty low-key.
We're headed back to AR at the very end of July/beginning of August. We'll be there for about 10 days. We'll be in HS first, to see the Mauks. Then we're heading over to LR on Aug. 2 or 3 to see the LR people. I, of course, will make a trip to OK somewhere in there to see MK and Luce. I may try to go to Tulsa via F'ville to see some friends there. Hope everyone is well. Enjoy the Cancun pics and start saving your pennies so you can go with us next time!
*Emma's bottom 2 teeth are really loose - the Tooth Fairy better get in gear!
*I met Katie in Panama City for the Eclipse movie release. Loved it! Already seen it twice more. And, I may go again.
*ANDY FOUND OUT HE PASSED HIS PRELIMINARY EXAMS!!!!
July
*E and I went to watch the fireworks while Andy stayed home with J. We were still trying to get the kids back into their routine after being in a different time zone (and different expectation zone - the GPs set later bedtimes than the 'rents.)
*E & J back into their rountine: glad to be back at school and camp.
*MK GAVE BIRTH TO BABY LUCY!
*YARD SALE! Again, streamlining. Need I say more? Although, I do have to pause here to give MUCHO GRACIAS to my friend Kat for suffering in the heat with me all day. Also a huge YOU'RE A LIFESAVER to my friend Hillary for taking E & K skating for the day. And, last but never least, LOVE YOU to Andy for being the J-man's beck-and-call guy all day. The YS wasn't really worth all the trouble it took to put it together but we did make some money - and it's money we didn't have before so I guess it's not all bad.
I also posted some pics and videos from the Spring soccer season. Emma looks good in her uniform - she's #12. Take a peek if you have time.
The rest of the summer is pretty low-key.
We're headed back to AR at the very end of July/beginning of August. We'll be there for about 10 days. We'll be in HS first, to see the Mauks. Then we're heading over to LR on Aug. 2 or 3 to see the LR people. I, of course, will make a trip to OK somewhere in there to see MK and Luce. I may try to go to Tulsa via F'ville to see some friends there. Hope everyone is well. Enjoy the Cancun pics and start saving your pennies so you can go with us next time!
No comments:
Post a Comment