The wishlists are working, or so I'm told. I'll probably add things to the lists as we get closer to the big day. Coordination about what everyone is buying the kiddos is up to you all. Also, the stuff on the wish lists is just suggested material. You don't have to buy from the listed site (as some of the items are out of stock) you can get that item or a similar item at any store of your choosing. Also, feel free to go out on a limb and get something yourself. The lists are just suggestions. Happy shopping!
6 comments:
New (very cute) background must mean you saw the movie! How was it???
To piggy-back on Reagan, yes, the "wish-lists" are just suggestion. While I'm at it, might I suggest that the person (or people) who gets Emma the electric guitar with "lights and sound" be subjected to multiple weekend long baby-sitting duties for her with nothing left in the house but chocolate milk, powdered donuts, and Jolt cola.
Signed,
The Peace-and-quiet-loving Dad.
A - Are you suggesting Emma should also get chocolate milk, powdered donuts and Jolt cola from Santa? Because if you are, I'm sure that Santa can be convinced that Emma's been a very good girl this year and meet all her heart's desires!
Tara,
We'll be in Hot Springs the night of the 30th. From that statement, you just won Emma for New Year's Eve. I'm sure the chocolate milk, powdered donuts and Jolt cola will go over well as you're keeping her up for New Year's. Or Rather, should I say, as she's keeping you awake.
Ah, Andy, grandma and grandpa will be happy to babysit Emma and Jackson new year's eve. but just remember you have to get up on new year's day (early) and be with them. ha, ha. love all of you. Mom
Sounds like Andy will need to have the jola cola early on the 1st!
Post a Comment