Here are a few pictures of our Christmas Angel from her school program. She knew ALL the lines: hers, the main characters, the teachers, the woman standing down in the front directing the singers... ALL OF THEM. I think we have a budding actress on our hands. But, of course, most of you already knew that. This is Emma's best friend at school, Ansley.
Sunday, December 7, 2008
Christmas Angel
So the original Christmas background didn't work as the blog didn't really fit in the borders of the background - regardless of how beautiful it was. It was distracting to me so I chose another. I like this one just as well. Be warned...the Twiling/Breaking Dawn background may come back after Christmas. Or perhaps I'll have found another obsession by then.
Here are a few pictures of our Christmas Angel from her school program. She knew ALL the lines: hers, the main characters, the teachers, the woman standing down in the front directing the singers... ALL OF THEM. I think we have a budding actress on our hands. But, of course, most of you already knew that. This is Emma's best friend at school, Ansley.

Here are a few pictures of our Christmas Angel from her school program. She knew ALL the lines: hers, the main characters, the teachers, the woman standing down in the front directing the singers... ALL OF THEM. I think we have a budding actress on our hands. But, of course, most of you already knew that. This is Emma's best friend at school, Ansley.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We already knew Emma is an angel, and a beautiful one at that. The pictures are wonderful. I am not surprised she knew the entire play, afterall, look at her genes. Drama, literature and good retention. She's a winner!!
Post a Comment