Here are Jackson and I taking a stroll around the neighborhood. Strangely, Emma was actually ASLEEP when this trip was taken so she's not in these shots. I'm sure we'll get some more. The whole family headed out this weekend but I forgot the camera (SHOCKER!). Now that Andy has his bike, we can all go. I'll put some other pictures up of all of us, but these should do for now.

2 comments:
Thank you Thank you for posting!! The pictures are so sweet. We sooooo wish we could be with you to see the kids and all their holiday activities....hopefully after phd you guys can head back this way or...we all could move to Florida???Right Janet??? Love you all,
Mimi and Papa
PS. Papa says she's been an angel since the day she was born!!!:)
What a delight!! looks like a road trip, hey, head this way. can't wait to see all of you on the bikes. Jackson looks all set to go. love, love, love all the pictures. SO COOL!!! and I ditto your father; our Emma babe is an angel and a princess and just perfect in our eyes. love, Mom #2.
Post a Comment