Right now he's chasing sweet potato puffs around his high-chair tray. Gotta run. Enjoy!
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Feeding and Crawling
Short post with some fun photos and footage. Mom is not the only one who enslaved her children early. Here's Emma doing her stint as nursemaid.
Now here's some footage of the "crawling". He's got the idea, we just need to work on follow through. The form is good though. I also like the video because it shows how the "ba-ba" factors into our day-to-day existence. I like the way he turns his head to the side to get the ba-ba in the right position. He gave up in favor of chewing on a marker. Apparently there unspeakable tastiness to be had in ColorWonder! markers. Who knew?
Right now he's chasing sweet potato puffs around his high-chair tray. Gotta run. Enjoy!
Right now he's chasing sweet potato puffs around his high-chair tray. Gotta run. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So cute! Can't wait to get my hands on them. I must have been online while you were posting. I didn't see these until this a.m......
Post a Comment