Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Promised pics and videos

Here are a few pics to whet your appetite. The J-man enjoying some splash time with Mama.
Here's me and Emma all ready for school one day. We matched. Blech. And no, Ben (one of my former students), I am not pregnant AGAIN no matter how this dress makes me look. For anyone wondering, I did not immediately rip Ben's head off with my bare hands and grind it into a grease spot on the floor outside my classroom. I wanted to, but I did not. See - I have self restraint.
Here is one of my many failed attempts at getting a pic of the chompers. I like this one because his eyes look so awesome. (It took a lot for me not to use the word "pretty" but I restrained myself - I mean, he is a dude.)
Click here for more fun photos. Some of them were taken by Emma and some were taken by me. I was trying valiantly to get a pic of the new teeth but Jackson wasn't so enthused. If you look really closely in the bathtub pic above you can barely see them hanging out there on the bottom.

I've got such cute kids. Sorry, I do. This first video is just Emma and Jackson playing around. Sorry it's so blurry and nauseating. I was trying to catch the action. Check out the CRAWL position at the end of the video. He's ready!


I had another video of Jackson, just sitting but it wouldn't load. He's getting really good at it. He wants to crawl in a major way. He's getting there.


And the last video gives Miss E some screen time. She's really into dresses these days. We can't get her to wear shorts at all. She's just got lots going on these days: 4 Kindergarten and learning letters and all. It's difficult stuff. Pardon Jackson's contribution from the peanut gallery. Who would've thought she'd be the class-clown? Hmmm...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Emma!!! Mimi and Papa love you and miss you so much. We can't wait to see you sometime soon. Maybe Mimi will come visit!! We could shop and have lunch and skip school and go to the park!! Doesn't that sound like fun!! I love you. PS. Mimi made people laugh, too. It is OK. You are precious. Love, MIMI and PAPA and TIPPER

Leanne said...

Seriously? "If you look really closely in the bathtub pic above you can barely see them hanging out there on the bottom." Now, maybe we could use fewer pronouns to make that sentence a little more clear.. we're talking about teeth!!!

Janet Mauk said...

Emma bear, just laugh at your friends when they poke fun at you and then they will laugh, too. There is nothing wrong with being a clown. You make us laugh. Laughter is a good thing. It means joy. We love you and I am sewing you a new dress, too. You are very pretty in your dresses. L IS FOR LOVE you LOTS and LOTS, Grandma

Reags said...

I believe correct grammar is "clearer" - not "more clear". Just helping.