Thursday, April 24, 2008
S*&@! and Giggles and Snot
As the title implies, there was lots of all of that going on at our house last night. Including a wicked runny nose for me. BTW - Andy bought me the Puffs Plus with Vicks tissues. AH-MAZING, my friends. Also, a little bizarre feeling in the nose, but still - helps with the breathing, which I hear, is crucial.
Wanted to post the cutest picture of a baby boy I've ever seen. He was totally pumped about his first night in his own room. We moved the little man to his crib last night to see how long he would go between meals. After a discussion with the expert (my mom) we decided my mama-radar is too sensitive and I think I've been feeding the little guy too often. Turns out, my mama was right. J ate at 6:30 last night, fell asleep at 8:30 and didn't get up again until 1:30. Then he didn't get up again until 5:30. I can feel it - sleeping through the night is just around the corner. If I can get that 7 hour stretch to last from 11:00 to 6:00 - that would be fantastic! Here are some pics of the boy's room. Don't think I ever posted any. Hope you all have a great day!
Notice the Arkansas basketball goal on the closet door. We're starting him out early. Go Hogs!
Who can resist a picture of a sleeping baby? He's gorgeous, I think.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I can't believe how handsome he is (wait, sure I can, he came from you and Andy...). I cannot wait until this summer when I get to squeeze him and nibble on his neck!! I miss you! Katie
YEAH!!! so glad you guys got some sleep. I'm not sure these new pictures are a good thing...I'm missing you guys more and more. Love, MIMI
Post a Comment