Just loaded some new pics. Trying to figure out how to use Picasa. It's slow going when you are trying to get a 3 year old down for a nap and keep an infant from screaming so he won' t keep said 3 year old awake. We're using the new computer now so that helps. It's a lot faster even if I'm not. For instance, I started working on loading these pics at 1:30. It is now 3:00. Click
here to see new pics loaded in our web albums. But I love this pic so much I had to load it here too!
3 comments:
They are just too adorable!!
I have been reading again and again and laughing, laughing, laughing. I know that sickness, plaugue episode was not funny at the time, but revisited....hhahah..and...we just have the cutest grandkids in the universe...sorry...had to say it...
MIMI and PAPA
Love the pics, just beautiful!
Post a Comment