Thursday, September 6, 2007

Labor Day

So, living sans "moobies" has taken up some of my free time. Don't get me wrong, Emma is doing much better and I'm still very much in favor of the no-movie/TV diet, but I just don't have as much time to be on the computer.
Nothing much is going on so I haven't felt a pressing need to update. We spent Labor Day in Destin & Fort Walton with Andy's family. It was a wonderful weekend. Emma loved the beach and we will have pics uploaded shortly. Of course, now she looks like the poster-child for Coppertone. The girl tans like a lifeguard. She loved playing in the sand and floating in the ocean on her "skateboard". Grandpa bought her a boogie-board and she insisted on calling it a skateboard the entire time we were there. I'll post some pictures when I get them all. Tara took some great shots that I want to post.

School is still going well. I'm enjoying my new school and my new schedule of 5 classes a day. Sad to say that 10th graders aren't that much more mature than 8th graders. The difference is their threshold. 10th graders have a much better idea of when it's time to stop fooling around and get busy. You also have to keep them extremely busy - so not that different.

Andy and I are going to our first FSU game on Sat. I'm excited about getting out but not sure I'll be able to root for another team. We finally found a sitter which was an ordeal. But now we have about 19 names to work with in the future.

That's about all I know. Really. Pics of Emma at the beach coming soon.

No comments: