Sunday, September 9, 2007
Breaking news
Well, it's time to be official. We are pleased to announce that we are having another baby! We are having a baby boy who should be here sometime in mid-February. We waited a while to let people know because of what happened with Isabelle. We wanted to be sure that this baby is healthy before we let the news loose to everyone. We have been to see a maternal-fetal specialist here in Tallahasse and he says so far, things look perfect. We are going back in 6 weeks to have a fetal echocardiogram to make sure that his heart is really as healthy as it appeared this week. Because Isabelle had a heart defect also, the doctor just wants to make sure that his heart is really OK. As far as the doctor could tell this week, his heart looks normal, as does the rest of him. He was an active little guy - Dr. Hume asked if our family were fans of TaeKwanDo! Andy and I are excited and relieved that he is healthy. The Lord surprised us with this pregnancy and what a wonderful surprise! Emma is excited to be a big sister but was a little disappointed to learn it was a boy. She wanted a "baby sister". She also seems to think that I should be able to take the "little baby" out through my belly button but we're working on helping her understand the mechanics. She did tell the doctor that her little baby needed to grow some more, so we think she's catching on. Thanks to the family members (and I consider you all family) who knew early and supported us with prayers. Now, let the fun begin!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
wow reagan, congratulations!!! and yea! for a boy! is that what the ring said? i don't think so...hmmmm. hA! :)
Congratulations! I'm happy to hear that he's healthy and that everyone else is doing well too! I'm so happy for you guys!
Congrats!!!!
Congratulations!!!!!!!!! I am so happy for you guys!!!
whoopie!! we are so very happy and praying continually for happiness, peace of mind and a very healthy baby for our baby Emma to grow and play with. sons are very special, just as daughters are. Aren't we lucky. Praise God.
Post a Comment