
We finally had 1/2 of our new furniture order delivered today. It's been a saga of its own that I've spared you thus far. I don't have the energy to go into it now. Suffice it to say that we should have had these tables 3 weeks ago along with the entertainment center that is still on backorder and they're hoping will get here by Sept. 1. By the way, we ordered everything on July 9 in case anyone wants to keep score.

Gotta be quick, there's lightning. So, here are the pics of the new tables. What you can't see is that 2 of them are damaged. Of course they are. But, we get to keep these until an "analyst" can determine if the damage is "severe" enough to warrant replacing our supposedly brand new tables. Either way they look good in the pics and I'm happy with our choices. Hopefully the entertainment center will look as good and have the added bonus of not being damaged. I promise more later after the lightning stops.
1 comment:
looking good!!!
Post a Comment