Also, I cleaned out my jewelry box and gave Em some old jewelry I was tired of wearing. She loved it. Since I got a new jewelry box for my birthday, I gave her my old one. She gets in and out of it all the time. Joy. This is her Madame E impersination. I especially like the rhinestone R hanging off her pocket. It just makes the ensemble, don't you think?
2 comments:
Beautiful DIVA!! already career- minded. I am not surprised. she is her parent's daughter-high achiever with dreams abounding.
Just beautiful, Emma! We miss you!
I have been thinking of you often these days. I have been keeping up with you on the blog, but I know I should call. Where do the hours of the day go!! I hope all is well and you all are settling in! I wonder how you are, how the job is, and what your new journey has brought thus far (besides the chaos anyway). We miss you all! Hope you are well! Take care.
Lisa
Post a Comment