Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Harry Potter Hypotheses

Yes, I meant plural. I'm adding this on as a P.S. to my previous post because it didn't fit in anywhere else. Here are the theories I've come up with about the 7th and final HP book.
1) Dumbledore's not dead and he was in on his own fake demise the whole time.
2) Snape (though I hate to admit it) is really good. (Blech.)
3) Harry will defeat Voldemort but it will cost him something (either a friend or his powers, I haven't decided which yet).
4) Harry becomes the permanent Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher
These and others have been scurrying through my mind. MK and I had a lengthy conversation about this earlier but we can't come to a conclusion or an agreement. Shocking, I know, that MK and I can't agree on something we both love so much. What are your predictions?

No comments: