Thursday, May 10, 2007

Deep breaths

I am officially freaking out. This is not unusual. By nature, I am a worrier. It's what I do and, according to the husband, I do it well. We are 55 days from moving out of our house. That sounds like a long time. In reality, it's not: particularly since WE HAVEN'T PACKED A BLASTED ROLL OF TOILET PAPER YET! How are we supposed to get 7 years of married life, both of our careers and our children's memories boxed up in 10 days? I'm hyperventilating. Yes, I said 10 days. That's about all we really have left between working, graduation festivities for A's students, trip to FL to find a house, end of school/jobs and wedding-ing. I realize "wedding-ing" isn't a word but I'm flipping out! I will accept any of the following from anyone feeling the need to assist: boxes, packing paper/bubble wrap, a dolly, or quantities of Valium or Xanax to help combat the twitch developing above my left eye.

3 comments:

Tammy Z said...

We are moving Saturday so I can give you my empty boxes if you would like. Let me know. I still can't believe you are leaving. I am so sad, I will miss you.

Jessica Johnston-Myers said...

You can do it! I recommend starting with the guest room/office and then tackling the giant built in shelves. In addition to the packing supplies, you also need beer. Lots of beer.

Reags said...

I would love your boxes! And then, by transferrence, I will love you! We definitely need to get together. I can come over and help you unpack if you want.