Okay, I’m an official blogger now because I’ve been "tagged" (Thanks Jess). I'm also borrowing Jess's friend, Jenn's shpiel for this post. Jenn is another friend of Jessica's who blogs because we all MUST STRIVE TO BE JESS on every other Thursday. Here's how this works. I’m supposed to go to imbd.com then click on IMDB TV (for those not so internet-savvy, that stands for Internet Movie Database), look up 10 of my favorite shows, then list 3 of their plot keywords, then you people have to figure out what shows they are. I’m going to put my own twist on this one though… these are not necessarily my FAVORITE shows, but they are the things that I’m DVRing (and trying to watch). It would be too difficult to pick my favorite shows from all time. I've been watching TV a while now and how could you choose between Quantum Leap and the A-Team? Good luck!
1. author/hometown/book
2. medical/interracial romance/seattle washington
3. mystery/forensic/las vegas
4. awkward/employer.employee relationship/mockumentary
5.husband.wife relationship/utah/polygamy
6. irony/science/cane
7.ex cop/pathologist/US navy
8.scientific experiment/beach/fate
9.drama/history/divorce
10.comedian/chat/nonfiction
Happy hunting! If I am a true blogger, I must now tag someone else. I choose....Scott and Jay. Bedtime.
1 comment:
OK,
Your answers:
1. Murder She Wrote
2. Grey's
3. CSI Las Vegas
4. The Office
5. Wife Swap
6. House
7. NCIS
8. Lost
9. Dallas
10. The Daily Show
My keywords, and they're not very good, for my favorite:
1. family/PBS/young republican
2. doctors/elongated syllables/brain commentary
3. NYC/coffee house/relationships
4. animated/yellow/haha
5. nothing/NYC/friends
6. NYC/government/office relationships
7.In the south/hot cars/hogs
8. Real Estate/Ginger/fixer uppers
9. "Typical" family/dumb ideas/1950's?
10. motorcycles/law enforcement/California
Post a Comment