Thursday, February 11, 2010
Happy Birthday, little man!
Today my little man turns two. These two years went by even faster than Emma's first two years. I can hardly believe it. He has made progress in leaps and bounds in the past month. He's graduated from one word responses to simple sentences. For instance, tonight after he was finished with dinner he said, "I don't want it, Mama," as he pushed his plate towards me. "Chocate cupcake, peez!" He's no dummy. I've raised him well. He smiled while we sand "Happy Birthday" and blew out the candle all by himself. (Yes, I do have pictures but sadly, I have been sick as a dog the past two days. I stayed home from work today so uploading the pictures will have to wait.) I was taking pictures and he said, "Cheese!" and then immediately demanded, "I see it!" to look at the picture I had just taken. He's getting taller: we finally graduated from the size 4 diapers he's been in since he was 15 months old, to size 5 just last week. He is already identifying people in pictures - Aunt Lindsay is "Zee" and Aunt Leanne is "Eeann". Aunt Tara, of course, is just "Ara". Matt and Jay don't count because their names are easy to begin with. He loves his sister and is already pumped about watching "ockee" (hockey) with his Daddy. He likes to "pat pat" the kitties and gives every living thing in our house a kiss goodnight. I am so blessed to have had Jackson as my miracle baby after Izzie. Two years have been a blast - I can't wait for the next 2 and all the years after that. Mama loves you Jack-Jack.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Grandma and Grandpa loves our boy, too and our princess and you and Andy. Love all the way around. Thank you for providing these wonderful blessings.
What a great blog. XOX
Awwww!! So sweet! Happy birthday to the little man!
Mimi and Papa love all of you and miss you all so much. Love, blessings and cupcakes to all.
Aunt Eanne loves him too!
Post a Comment