I have updated a web album on pictures from our summer. When you get to the main page, choose "slideshow" to see all the photos. I'm including a few pics as teasers.
This is Emma and her friend Diana headed down the aisle to graduation from Pre-K in May.

This is Jackson and me home on our first full day of summer vacation together! He wanted to be taking the pictures. I also discovered my new camera has a feature where I can turn photos into black/white or sepia so I was playing around with it.

Jackson with the essential bathtub-mohawk.

The rest are included in the online album. I must warn you that Andy and I stink at taking pictures so there are very few from the whole summer. We have gotten into a horrible habit of relying on aunts and uncles to take pictures when we're all together. Therefore there are no pictures of our trip to Destin over July 4th with the Mauks. Aunt Tara gave me a CD but it's currently languishing on my desk at school. I took not one photo at the Snider family reunion in TX but Uncle Matt took lots, especially at the zoo so I'll have to beg a disk from him too. I did manage to get a few shots while we were in AR but Matt took better pics, I'm sure. All that to say this, be happy with what you're getting people. Love to you all!
Click here to see the rest of my pitiable store of pictures!
3 comments:
ok, what's the secret to get to the photo album??
Hmmmm. . . me thinks that Reagan posted a bad link. I'll have her check it later.
enjoyed the photos! talk soon!
Post a Comment