Saturday, July 11, 2009

Inquiries, Interrogations, and other Irritations...

Observation Tabulations for today:

Emma asks questions about EVERYTHING. Today, just for fun, I counted how many questions she asked over the course of an hour. 1 hour total: 127 - I shit you not.

Jackson has discovered that, because my name is "Mama", if he says this with rising inflection, I think I am being addressed and will respond to him. 1 hour total: 34 - I shit you not. Keep in mind, he's learning to talk.

Jackson's new words (with translation):
mun mo (one more)
bay bee (baby)
co call (phone call) for some reason this is always whispered
col (cold) also whispered
nk (drink)
Emma's new words/phrases
actually
speaking of... (not that you have to speaking of something in order for her to use this one
seriously? (that's my fault)
eventually
that's funny...

Life with kids. Ain't it amusing.ui

No comments: