
Posted is a picture of her bday cake. Isn't it ridiculous?
Don't have time for Kaboodle so here it is:Barbies (she's into them now, dear God help us all)
shoes (size 11 or 12)
a pink, patent leather purse (she was very particular about this)
a nightgown or 2 (thanks, Mimi)
games for her Leapster
board games (we already have CandyLand, Chutes and Ladders, and a matching game)
clothes (size 5T or XS tops; size 5 bottoms)
Anything else you can think of is fair game. I will warn you - the parentals don't take kindly to loud, noisy, flashing type toys so you will be blacklisted if such things arrive in the mail.
Love you all! Here's keeping our fingers crossed that the jump-party goes smoothly Friday.
3 comments:
Yay!!!! Wish I could be there to see the cake for Princess Emma! It's precious just like her!
PS -- Tell Emma that I ordered up a pair of Emmalegs just specially for her!
Happy Birthday, Emma! Have a great day!
Post a Comment