That is too funny. POOL LITTLE JACKSON. I DIDN'T SEE ANY REAL TEARS. how do they know what no means? But you know of course, that if he was with Grandma and Grandpa, we wouldn't make him cry. No siree. Grandparents can spoil. It is what we do. What we ARE SUPPOSE TO DO. We denied our kids, and were good parents;now, it is our turn to have some fun and we are having fun with spoiling YOUR KIDS. And it's your job to straighten them out. that's how it works. Don't fret. You will have your turn to be the bad guys and do the spoiling. But meanwhile, ENJOY!! Jackson and Emma are beautiful kids. And truth be known, we spoiled Tara and Andy, too. lots of love.
8 comments:
That is too funny. POOL LITTLE JACKSON. I DIDN'T SEE ANY REAL TEARS. how do they know what no means? But you know of course, that if he was with Grandma and Grandpa, we wouldn't make him cry. No siree. Grandparents can spoil. It is what we do. What we ARE SUPPOSE TO DO. We denied our kids, and were good parents;now, it is our turn to have some fun and we are having fun with spoiling YOUR KIDS. And it's your job to straighten them out. that's how it works. Don't fret. You will have your turn to be the bad guys and do the spoiling. But meanwhile, ENJOY!! Jackson and Emma are beautiful kids. And truth be known, we spoiled Tara and Andy, too. lots of love.
that's pooR little Jackson. Sorry, fingers can't type.
GIVE IT TO HIM!
When he learns to ask Papa, the answer will be YES
Papa
Did you PUSH him down? I'm shopping for ponies for both of them! Papa
Jeff & I agree ur such MEAN parents!!!! We'll chip in on the ponies!
My sides hurt from laughing so hard. This was great.
I WANT MORE VIDEOS
Post a Comment