By the vaccuum. Long story short, the vaccuum fell over, the attachment cord (which is an accordion-like structure) contracted with my neck in the folds. Voila - instant battle wound! This is reason number 7 I should not have to do housework.
Totally disagree. I think you should shake it off, get back on that horse, and attack house-work like you've never attacked house-work before. You don't want that silly vacuum to get the best of you do you?
Bluto: Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!
Otter: Germans?
Boon: Forget it, he's rolling.
Bluto: And it ain't over now. 'Cause when the goin' gets tough... [thinks hard] Bluto: the tough get goin'! Who's with me? Let's go!
ah, we really know they are love bites from Edward. cmon now, fess up. tell us what is really going on????? vacumn??? DOUBTFUL. WHERE ARE YOU HIDING EDWARD? mom#2
4 comments:
I totally agree. You should file for workers comp.
Totally disagree. I think you should shake it off, get back on that horse, and attack house-work like you've never attacked house-work before. You don't want that silly vacuum to get the best of you do you?
Bluto: Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!
Otter: Germans?
Boon: Forget it, he's rolling.
Bluto: And it ain't over now. 'Cause when the goin' gets tough...
[thinks hard]
Bluto: the tough get goin'! Who's with me? Let's go!
Nah, I'm with Tara. Worker's comp. And possibly short term disability.
ah, we really know they are love bites from Edward. cmon now, fess up. tell us what is really going on????? vacumn??? DOUBTFUL. WHERE ARE YOU HIDING EDWARD? mom#2
Post a Comment