Wednesday, December 17, 2008

3 days of finals, 2 sick kids, and a partridge...

You get the idea. E & J both got sick Sunday. E at least made it to school for half a day on Monday but J hasn't been to school all week. Needless to say, between school crap and a significant lack of sleep due to sick children (Jackson's been sleeping on my chest or Andy's stomach for the past 3 nights) posting has been way down the list. Sorry to report there's been no trip to have photos with Santa either. Deal people. Andy and I have been working in 3 hour shifts. Plus, Andy's stayed home with both of them all week. He's my hero. But, we appear to be on the mend. Emma's back to 100% and Jackson has actually been asleep since 8:00 with only one minor speed-bump. (He likes to sit up in his sleep and then he can't lie back down without lots of yelling (on his part) and help (on my part). Now I've cursed myself so I may post in the wee hours of the morning while J sleeps on my lap. BTW - did I mention Andy is amazing. ANDY IS AH-MAY-ZING. The end.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK..... if only I were there to help. You are correct. Andy is AH-MAZING. Hang in there! and forget I ever mentioned the Santa pictures...we can do that when you get to LR.....love you all and can't wait....but I can...I promise...Love, Mimi