Thursday, October 23, 2008

Friendly Poll

So, I was "thumbing" through old posts today with a friend and I have a question.
Follow me here...
I was looking over my posts from the Fayetteville years and they seem much more balanced between me and Emma. Now most of my posts seem to be about the kids. Don't get me wrong, I love my kids and I love writing about my kids. I just feel like maybe I've gotten a little lost lately in the shuffle.
So this is my question: Should I begin another blog just for me and leave Controlled Chaos for the kiddos?
Yes, yes - all you non-comittals out there (read: Andy). I realize that ultimately it's my decision. I just wondered what you guys would have to say.
Be gentle.

6 comments:

Andy said...

My vote is more stuff about Andy

Katie Anders said...

Would you have time to blog on two blogs, Superwoman? I barely have time for the one...

Anonymous said...

If you did a wiki....you could have a page for the kids and a page for the parentals......plus a picture page. Maybe we could have a "family" wiki..... Let's think about it. MOM

Anonymous said...

Scott said....
What's Andy up to these days? I heard he IS a genius.

My two cents is one blog where we can get it all in one place....kind of like an oil change, bicycle, and groceries at wal-mart. Maximum efficiency, etc..

Leanne said...

All in one place is my vote too!

Tara said...

I think you should type what you feel like typing and just leave it on this site. But, I was surprised to learn you were still married to Andy since we don't hear about him!! LOL.