Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Seriously?

And our house was broken into. Not kidding. Back door busted in, looks like an FBI search was conducted. Good news: only relatively minor items taken. Bad news: we have even MORE to clean up WHENEVER we get to live in our house again AFTER we have to buy a new car. So that's all I have to say about that.

5 comments:

Jessica Johnston-Myers said...

WHAT??!?!

Are you effing kidding me?

Wow... just wow.

Katie Anders said...

I can't even begin to imagine...

ldck said...

I don't even know what to say...so sorry! I continue to be thankful that you all are unharmed! Take care.

It's ok to be average! said...

Holy crap - I can't believe it - we're saying lots of prayers for you guys.

Emily said...

WTF? I can't believe the nerve of people. Here's sending many prayers your way and in the way of Gustav!