Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Here's a couple of new movies for you. The first one is Jackson actually talking.



This video is long but really cute. Sorry about the lighting, again, I'm new at this. Next time I'll just put her in front of one of those spotlights they use to announce a GRAND OPENING at a car lot.


For those of you that don't speak "Emma" the words to the song are:
5 little monkies swinging in the tree
teasing Mr. Alligator, "Can't catch me!"
Along comes Mr. Alligator, sneaky as can be
And SNAPS that monkey right out of that tree...

And so on.

2 comments:

emily a said...

ok, the part where emma sings "teasing Mr. Alligator, "Can't catch me!" was making me laugh so hard that i was crying, how cute!!!! "no don't sing with me!!" ha!

Reags said...

Yes, she's a super-star waiting to emerge. Who am I kidding, she's emerged!