Andy here . . .
Reagan's taking a few days off from posting. I'd say she's lazy but two things prevent me from doing that:
1) It's Valentine's Day, so I'm being nice
2) I'd rather not upset the recently surgerized wife for fear of nighttime death.
Announcing the arrival of Jackson Wyatt Mauk, February 11, 2008. 7:42 am; 8 lbs, 6 oz, 21 inches long. Everyone (including said wife) are doing fantabulous (to borrow a word from Rea). We have made it home from the hospital, and made it safely through the first night with a new baby in the house. Emma loves Jackson - for now. She has, however, already asked for a sister. I'm not sure she gets this whole "baby" thing, but she's been really great with Jackson so far. She's held him, and kissed him, and patted him, and talked gently to him. So, we'll mark that in the "success" column - for now. We anxiously await the moment she asks "Can we put him back into your belly now, Mama?"
As requested, photos of the new bundle of joy! Enjoy!




4 comments:
Yeah, Andy, nighttime death would be a bad thing.
Jackson is adorable!! Really, so very cute! Congratulations!!!
So handsome! I am very excited for all of you!
too cute reagan! congrats!
he has the perfect little head of hair!! :)
Congratulations Reagan! What a cutie! Glad you resisted the urge to name him Jamie - after reading all that Dianna Gabaldon!!
Post a Comment