Thursday, January 31, 2008

Captain Jack Ride


Here it is: proof that we all made it to Walt Disney World, rode a few rides and generally enjoyed ourselves. This was taken outside Pirates of the Caribbean. The entire time in line, all Emma could talk about was seeing Captain Jack. Then when we got up to the loading area, she immediately changed her tune. "I'm not sure about this Mama. I'm not going in there." I think it was the dark, damp atmosphere that had her spooked. Uncle Matt has a great photo of E sitting with Mimi and Papa. They are all smiles and Emma has her hands covering her face. She rode the entire ride in that position except for the few times that there was a Captain Jack-sighting when she would uncover her eyes to wave at him and then promptly return to the position of abject terror. It was great fun. I'll see if I can get the photo from Matt.

No comments: