We're on our way to FL! Staying in Birmingham, AL tonight. So, Happy Birthday, America. Sorry we didn't make it to any fireworks but Mimi took Emma to downtown LR to watch the fireworks so I'm sure her enthusiasm was enough to cover my absence.
A couple of updates. Jess and Ken are home today! That's awesome for them and sucks for us since we left today. Can't wait to see more pics of the little man. Congrats guys! What a trip. Jess, you know how I feel about planes so I'm glad it was you and not me who experienced test-pilot guy.
Cats are fine if a little wobbly from the drugs.
My friend Tammy sold her old house and is "completely" moved in to her new house, complete with computer. Awesome. It stinks that she and I just got back to normal after some awkwardness, mostly on my part. For all of my being a bad friend, she stuck with me. Can't wait to keep up with her better now that she'll be able to blog more often with the computer back in the house.
Don't know when our internet will be up and running in FL. Try to post soon. Wish us luck that all our furniture is intact and reasonably undamaged. Later.
1 comment:
You have never been a bad friend, life just sucks sometimes. Love ya!
Post a Comment